Raywood Occupational Health and Safety cc. is a family run and owned organization. The owner, Adrian van Schaik having over 32 years of experience in the safety industry, with experience from Special events, foundries all the way to final production.
The fundamental purpose of the organization is to be the market leader in providing health, safety, environmental and ISO standards. And we strive to offer services of international standard in the safety industry.
- The development and population of ISO files
- Pre audits for ISO certification
- Certification of business areas for ISO
- Gap analysis of companies Safety status
- The rectification of companies shortfalls with regard to the Gap analysis
- The development and population of the safety file
- The development and population of safety registers
- Assistance and advice on all safety issues.
- High Risk analysis of companies (safety and environmental)
- The creation, development and management on behalf of a company the environmental and safety systems.
- The education of staff in Environmental and Safety matters.
- The training of staff in the use of IMDS (International Material Data System)